Thursday, July 5, 2007

Time for me to get my hands in This

Greetings everyone

I will let April continue to keep everyone up to date on the details of our lives. My job is going to be to add some flair to this sucker.

I will start with a list of words and phrases that Hudson learned yesterday....

What the f**#'n s^^* and p*** is going on

Are you f*^^'n serious for the s**$ sake

and words like that. He did repeat part of one of the phrases early this evening I thought it was good use of the word because he had just missed a gopher in the back yard by a fraction of an inch, but April is right it was not appropriate so we washed his mouth out with soap and I don't predict any more incidences.

Also as part of my post I will include a link to some pictures of my "Favorite 3"

I hope all is well with everyone's world
Jake

No comments: