Thursday, July 5, 2007

DORK

So, the consensus on me sending out a notice about our blog is that I'm officially a "dork." No news there. And why does a blog make me a dork? I can think of a million other reasons why you all can call me a dork, and our blog isn't really at the top of the list. But really, it doesn't bother me, so call me what you will. This is what works for us and is an excuse for me to answer the phone less and return fewer calls... ;)

Another holiday has come and gone while life flashes by around us. Jake literally spent the entire day in the basement yesterday, dry walling. He says he has taught Hudson some new words, all of which are words we hope he doesn't teach the baby. I'm proud of him. He worked his butt off down there and really got a lot done. I just wish there was something I could do. I'm sure you'll all agree that me staying out of the way is more help than I could ever provide otherwise. God knows what would happen if I picked up a power tool down there. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and hope things roll forward just as quickly with the nursery. Once we have it painted and the crib and other furniture set up, I'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief.

Friday tomorrow is good news. Drill weekend for Jake, errand, cleaning, baby planning weekend for me.

Dork here... signing off. Jerks. ;)

No comments: